Here are the best quotes I came across this week, hope you enjoy.
1. “A designer knows he has achieved perfection not when there is nothing left to add, but when there is nothing left to take away” ~ Antoine de Saint-Exupery
2. “The only person who is educated is the one who has learned how to learn and change.” ~ Carl Rogers
3. “Success is a few simple disciplines, practiced every day; while failure is simply a few errors in judgment, repeated daily.” ~ Jim Rohn
4. “Mind your own business; own your own business and run your own business.” ~ John Graham
5. “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ~ Oscar Wilde
6. “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” ~ Einstein
7. “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” ~ Einstein
8. “Imagination is more important than knowledge.” ~ Einstein
9. “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.” ~ Einstein
If you enjoyed this post, I'd be very grateful if you'd take a moment and sign up for my newsletter 5 Great Pieces.
Twice a month I'll send you valuable content on nonfiction books, reading lists, organization, productivity and the joy of being an introvert.