The reading list roundup is a short weekly list of all the great reading lists I came across during my travels across the internet scouring every website, news site, book site, reading site, foxhole, manhole, and mole hole.
Sorry, I started channeling Tommy Lee Jones from The Fugitive there for a minute.
I love reading lists and here I’m sharing what I have found. Welcome to the Reading List Roundup.
1. 10 Classic Books You Read in High School You Should Reread - I love when a list assumes I read these books already. I didn’t read The Great Gatsby until last year. Here is a reading list that just might take you back to some dear friends you haven’t thought of in years.
2. 10TH ANNUAL TOP-10 SUMMER READING LIST FOR BUSINESS LEADERS - This list is from 2013, but I like reading lists from universities and business schools. Gives me some insight into what the “kids” are reading these days.
3. Take Me Out to the Ballgame: 33 Nonfiction Picks - Baseball season is upon us (Go A’s!) and these are nonfiction books, my favorite. If you only read one make it Moneyball. It could be the best business book you’ve ever read.
4. Steven Kotler: The Five Best Books on Ultimate Human Performance - I have a certain fascination with peak performance. I’m also a firm believer in greatness being a long, hard process that has little to do with innate natural talent. I’m also a huge fan of 250 Words, so after you read the list stick around and check out everything the site has to offer.
5. Books That Shaped Work in America - Not too often that the Department of Labor comes out with a reading list, but their take on the seminal books that shaped work in America is a must read.
If you enjoyed this post, I'd be very grateful if you'd help it spread by emailing it to a friend or colleague, or sharing it on Facebook or Twitter. Thank you!